Posted: February 26, 2018
By Jennifer Schultz
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the 99.5 KISS “3 headed Billy Madison Show Bobble Head” Promotion (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of Atascosa, Bexar, Bandera, Comal, Guadalupe, Kendall, Medina, or Wilson, counties in the State of Texas, who are 18 years or older at the time of entry and who are in possession of a valid government-issued photo ID and a Social Security card. Employees of Cox Radio, Inc. d/b/a Cox Media Group San Antonio (“Sponsor”), and each of its affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
No person may win a prize more than once during the sweepstakes, and only (1) one
winner may win per household. For purposes of all contests, a “household” includes all persons
who are domiciled with an entrant, regardless of family relation.
3. How To Enter.
The Sweepstakes will begin at 9:00 a.m. (C.S.T.) on March 5, 2018 and end at 5:00 p.m. (C.S.T.) on April 13, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
There are two ways to enter this Sweepstakes, a call-in entry method and a mobile app entry method (each described below in this section), and each method of entry has a different method of selecting Finalists. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. You may enter via both methods of entry, however, limit one prize per person and per household regardless of method of entry.
1) CALL-IN ENTRY: To enter, listen to Sponsor 99.5 KISS FM radio broadcast (the “Show”) each weekday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. C.S.T. to 5:00 p.m. C.S.T. Every weekday during the Sweepstakes Period at the previously announced designated play time Sponsor will play a short clip featuring the voice of Nard from the Billy Madison Show telling you “he wants to give you 3 little heads…The Billy Madison Show Bobble Head” which will be the cue to call, we will take the 9th caller and award a Billy Bobble Head. When you hear the announcement, call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line at 210-470-5477 to try to be the 9th caller. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the 9th person to call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line, as solely determined by Sponsor, will become a Finalist.
To qualify as a Finalist, (a) you must be listening to the Show at the time the announcement is broadcast; (b) you must be declared by Sponsor to be the 9th person to call Sponsor’s Sweepstakes Line at 210-470-5477; and (c) you must comply with all other terms and conditions of these Official Rules. Telephone calls will be taken by Sweepstakes operators in the order they are received, and the operators will count the number of calls received after each Sweepstakes announcement to determine the 9th caller. The determinations of Sponsor will be final and binding in all respects.
Enter as often as you like, provided that automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer assisted dialing equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
Listeners accessing Sponsor’s radio station audio via IP connections like website-based streaming or mobile devices are welcome to enter. However, Sponsor cannot be responsible for delays in electronic transmission of station audio to IP devices. By entering this Sweepstakes, listeners acknowledge and agree to this specific provision of these Official Rules. In addition, Sponsor will not be responsible for loss of service to the Sweepstakes Line or for a participant’s failure to reach the Sweepstakes Line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Sponsor during a call-in period of the Sweepstakes prior to accepting the 9th caller, or a change in programming that results in Sponsor’s inability to air a call-in opportunity, Sponsor will not replay the affected call-in opportunity and the number of Finalists opportunities awarded in this Sweepstakes will be reduced accordingly. If a 9th caller is ineligible, or fails to comply with any term of condition of these Official Rules, that caller will be disqualified and no Finalist will be selected during that call-in period.
Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
2) MOBILE-APP ENTRY: Enter by visiting the KISSRocks App “BMS Bobble Head” tab that features an official registration page linked to www.Kissrocks.com and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Entry must be received by the weekly entry date for each
Note: entrants must first register for a user id and password before entering this
Sweepstakes on the site. To obtain a user ID and password, Click on New User: Register Now.
Then you will be asked to provide us with (at a minimum) your first and last name, your birth date,
gender, a 4-10 character username (of your selection), a 4 to 10 character password (of your
selection), a valid email address, and a valid phone number. You must also read and accept our
terms of service, type in code verification and hit Submit to finalize your registration. Upon
completion, you will receive a registration confirmation email sent to the valid email address you provided in the registration process. When you receive the email you will need to click on the link to confirm your registration. Once you click on the link, it will send you a follow up email confirming your user ID and a direct link to the Sweepstakes. Once you secure
your user ID and password, you will use that to enter the Sweepstakes when prompted to enter your user ID and password.
Each eligible participant who has successfully completed the online registration must follow
the online instructions to participate in the Sweepstakes.
Maximum one (1) entry per person and per email address during the Sweepstakes Period.
The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Incomplete, forged, altered, automated, mechanically-reproduced, lost, late, misdirected, garbled or illegible entries will be disqualified. Sponsor will not be responsible for failure to receive entries or picks due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender, Sponsor, or Sponsor’s Sweepstakes application service provider. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent, provided that such person satisfies all other Sweepstakes eligibility requirements. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account.
All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted, or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection and Odds.
A maximum of 156 winners (150 through call-in and 6 via KISSRocks App/ www.KISSRocks.com) will be selected during the Sweepstakes Period. Call-in winners will be selected during various times throughout the Sweepstakes Period as announced on-air. Four winners will be selected via random drawing from the App entries, one each week during the Sweepstakes Period on the following dates: March 9th,2018, March 16th,2018, March 23rd, 2018, March 30th, 2018, April 6, 2018, and April 13, 2018. To be eligible for any weekly draw, entry must be received by 12 pm C.S.T. before the drawing date. Non-winning entries remain eligible for any following weekly drawings.
Odds of becoming a Finalist through call-in depend on the number of eligible participants who call to participate during a particular call-in period and the order in which calls are received.
Odds of becoming a winner through KISSRocks App/ www.KISSRocks.com depend on the
number of eligible entries receive for a particular weekly drawing.
5. Prize Description.
One Hundred and fifty six (156) Prizes: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, each winner will receive a limited edition 3 headed Billy Madison Show Bobble Head (Actual retail value: $34).
Prizes will be fulfilled approximately five to ten weeks after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Call-in winners will be notified at the conclusion of the call. For App entrants, potential winners will be notified within 72 hours of each drawing.
In order to claim a prize, potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within 48
hours of notice or first attempted notice. Contact Sponsor’s offices at 210-615-5400 KISS
Promotions Department or via email at Jennifer.Schultz@coxinc.com within forty-eight (48)
hours after notification. Winner must present a valid government-issued photo ID, and must
complete a W-9 form.
Potential winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law), which must be notarized and returned within forty-eight (48) hours of notification.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the applicable KISS “3 Headed Billy Madison Show Bobble Head” Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor may conduct up to one (1) alternate drawings, after which the prize in question will remain un-awarded.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY. The person claiming the prize must be one and the same. No substitutions allowed. All winners are subject to verification.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner will be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor. All prizes are provided by Q Prime.
7. Publicity. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
8. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and any Sweepstakes judges or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
9. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, LLC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
10. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
11. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
12. Sponsor. The KISS “3 headed Billy Madison Show Bobble Head” Promotion is sponsored by Cox Radio, Inc., d/b/a Cox Media Group San Antonio. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners or a copy of these Official Rules, visit www.Kissrocks.com or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to KISS “3 Headed BMS Bobblehead” promotion Winners List/Official Rules (as applicable), 99.5 KISS “3 headed BMS Bobble Head”” promotion, 8122 Datapoint, Suite 600, San Antonio, TX, 78229. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact 99.5 KISS Promotions at 210-615-5400.
Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news, updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
Take www.kissrocks.com everywhere you go! Download your app below from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store:
Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!