1. When will my prize be available for pickup? The DJ will provide this information when you win the prize. In the case of “Win Before You Can Buy” promotions, tickets WILL NOT be available for at least four (4) to five (5) weeks, possibly longer depending on the issuer and date of the event. If a prize IS NOT available, someone in the Promotions Department will contact you with further instructions.
2. Who do I call with questions about my prize? Call 210-615-5400 and identify the radio station you were listening to when you won. Then ask to speak with someone in the Promotions Department who represents that station.
3. How long do I have to claim a prize? Unless stated otherwise, you have 30 days from the time you are notified it is ready for pick up at the radio station.
4. Where do I get my prize? Non-cash prizes (i.e., concert tickets, movie passes, restaurant gift cards) can be picked up inside the front lobby of the Cox Radio Building located at 8122 Datapoint Drive, 6th floor. For directions, call 210-615-5400. Cash prizes are issued in the form of a check and mailed to a winner’s home address. Checks CANNOT be picked up at the radio station.
5. What are your business hours? Normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
6. Can prizes be picked up after hours or during the weekend? No, prizes can only be claimed during business hours.
7. Can someone else pick up my prize? NO – as a condition of participating in a contest sponsored or administered by any Cox Media Group radio station, you must pick up the prize in person and bring valid photo identification (Texas Driver’s License or alternate state-issued ID). No expired identification will be accepted.
8. I won a cash prize. What do I need to do to receive my check? Winners must complete all necessary paperwork required by Cox Media Group, Inc. within 30 days of winning or else prize will be forfeit. Instructions will be provided by the radio DJ, or a representative from the Promotions Department will contact you. Paperwork can be completed via FAX, email, or in person at our offices during normal business hours (Monday through Friday ONLY). If submitting paperwork via FAX or email, all winners must provide a photo copy of a valid Texas Driver’s License or State Issued ID for identification purposes. If signing paperwork in person, winners are only required to show their photo ID to the receptionist.
9. How long does it take to receive a check? Checks are issued to a winner’s home address within four (4) to six (6) weeks following receipt of completed paperwork.
10. What happens if my check gets lost in the mail? Cox Media Group, Inc. is not responsible for lost checks. Replacement checks can be issued upon request at the radio station’s discretion.
11. How often can I win a prize? You may win prizes as often as you like as long as it is not the same prize until you reach a $600 value unless otherwise stated in official rules.
12. In that period, can I win on multiple stations owned by Cox Media Group, Inc.? Yes– you can only win until you reach a prize value of $600 but you may not reach the same prize. Once a $600 value is reached you will not be able to win for ninety (90) days. 13. If I win, can my spouse or roommate win? NO – the limit is one (1) prize per person OR household. Roommates count as a household.